Chili Piper Launches New On-site Meetings Scheduling Tool for Events
Technology company Chili Piper has launched a new event scheduling tool designed to improve how B2B event managers and field marketing managers book, manage and track individual and group meetings on-site at events.
Besides delivering a broader feature set that can be deployed in just hours, the platform is also designed to help event managers improve and measure their event ROI.
“The expertise we developed from creating our scheduling platform led us to launching a first-of-kind solution specifically for event managers that meets all their goals,” said Nicolas Vandenberghe, CEO and co-founder of Chili Piper. “This includes detailed tracking and measurement—something that’s critical for an industry that has a high sensitivity to proving ROI.”
In addition, the software also integrates with a company’s existing marketing and sales software tools.
Key features of the scheduling tool allow event managers to do the following:
- Use the Concierge in web pages to automatically route inquiries to the right salesperson, allowing prospects to book meetings in two clicks
- Use Smart Links in campaigns to book demo hours, dinners, happy hour events and more
- Manage event capacity and meeting rooms
- Use placeholder calendars to book meetings ahead of time and assign to reps later
- Book in-person meetings ahead of an event by phone, email or web
- Avoid double booking with real-time management of sales reps’ availability
- Re-assign a meeting from one rep to another
- Manage all meetings on the event floor with the Check-in app
- Fully integrate with Chili Piper’s scheduling platform and work seamlessly with all other features. Integrate with an existing marketing and sales stack
- Detailed tracking and automation in Salesforce allow for reporting and visibility to better measure event ROI. Use custom meeting types to show how many meetings were booked, pipeline generated and revenue closed
Founded in 2016, Chili Piper works to deliver innovative software that helps businesses help their buyers. Its scheduling platform — which boosts buyer engagement by allowing qualified leads to automatically book a meeting or call after filling out a site’s contact form — is used by companies such as Square, Intuit and Twilio.