Caesars Atlantic City Makes Additional Property Enhancements to Elevate the Resort Experience
Caesars Atlantic City is gearing up to unveil additional resort enhancements this year, including significant upgrades to its valet, hotel lobby and casino floor and a new outdoor pool experience, designed to set the stage for a sophisticated yet approachable luxury resort experience.
As a cornerstone of Caesars Entertainment’s $400 million investment in the Atlantic City market by 2023, the enhancements are part of a $200 million resort transformation that also includes more than 750 newly-renovated rooms and suites in Caesars’ Centurion and Ocean towers; Nobu Atlantic City, a restaurant and distinct hotel experience within Caesars Atlantic City’s hotel; and Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen, the first restaurant of its kind on the East Coast.
According to Caesars Entertainment officials, the resort’s transformation will help further the company’s commitment to being a leader in world-class hospitality, gaming, sports and entertainment on the East Coast.
“Caesars Atlantic City set the standard for extraordinary experiences in the market, and we are thrilled to continue that legacy by reimagining the property from the moment guests step through the doors,” said John Koster, regional president for Caesars Entertainment’s Eastern Division. “This major investment demonstrates our ongoing commitment to elevating guests’ experiences at our resorts as well as advancing the Atlantic City tourism economy.”
Designed to invoke an elegant yet welcoming environment, the resort’s valet and hotel lobby will undergo a dramatic transformation and redesign and will feature an all-new Starbucks offering mobile ordering and a store showcasing a sleek, contemporary design.
Just in time for summer, Caesars Atlantic City will also unveil a renovated pool experience featuring stunning beach and ocean views from the rooftop of Qua Baths & Spa. Offering two levels of seating with modern lounge chairs, daybeds and cabanas, it will also feature a bar overlooking the beach and boardwalk, serving one of the best pool views in the city.
Along with large-scale room and suite renovations to more than 750 guestrooms, the resort’s new enhancements also include a partnership with global lifestyle brand Nobu Hospitality to bring the region’s first Nobu Atlantic City, a restaurant and hotel within Caesars, and the first Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen restaurant to open on the East Coast.
Details about these new offerings are as follows:
- Arriving this summer, the acclaimed Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen will boast engaging design features that are a nod to both the red and blue teams featured on the show. The restaurant’s menu will include Chef Ramsay’s signature classics such as Beef Wellington, the HELL’S KITCHEN Burger and Lobster Risotto, as well as artisan, handcrafted cocktails.
- Debuting later this year, Nobu Atlantic City will serve as the first of its kind in the greater Philadelphia region. Overlooking the beach and boardwalk, the elegant yet approachable Japanese fusion restaurant will feature floor-to-ceiling windows, a fully visible sushi bar and an extensive array of whiskey and signature brand sake and wine.
- Following the restaurant’s debut, Nobu Hotel Atlantic City will open on the top three floors of the Caesars Centurion Tower and will feature redesigned rooms and suites showcasing Japanese-inspired decor mixed with sleek, modern touches. The project is set to begin after Labor Day this year, according to Caesars Entertainment officials.
- Designed by Interior Image Group, the newly renovated guest rooms and suites in the hotel’s Centurion and Ocean Towers offer spectacular views and fresh design elements inspired by the local scenery, including the beach, ocean and the famed Atlantic City Boardwalk. Ranging in size between 450 and 700 square feet, the modern, Romanesque-style rooms feature rich hues of blue and cream accent colors, contrasting white and gray tones and contemporary furniture, including modern bathrooms with oversized showers, mirrors and signature amenities. All Centurion Tower rooms have been completed, while the Ocean Tower rooms will be completed in early July 2022, according to Caesars officials.
Caesars Atlantic City also offers 28,000 square feet of elegant and flexible meeting spaces with a variety of options designed to accommodate a range of group needs. They include:
- The 17,135 sq.-ft. Palladium Ballroom, which includes a generous pre-function space.
- Ten individual meeting rooms from 490-1,262 sq. ft., which can be easily combined to create larger spaces.
- The Neptune, Mars, Venus and Jupiter meeting rooms can host up to 80 guests each.
- Two Empire Rooms at 3,270 and 1,134 square feet, which can easily be reconfigured into as many as six individual rooms.
- A great option for special events, the renovated Circus Maximus Theater seats more than 1,500 guests.
“For 43 years, Caesars Atlantic City has been an iconic destination on the Atlantic City Boardwalk and critical to the market’s success over the years,” said Joe Lodise, Caesars Atlantic City senior vice president and general manager. “The resort transformation at Caesars Atlantic City will further the property’s evolution as one of the country’s leading travel destinations here on the East Coast – bringing the best of Las Vegas right here to the center of the action in Atlantic City.”