Bizzabo Launches Klik Experiential Wearable Onsite Technology for Events
Bizzabo, the Event Experience Operating System (OS), unveiled Klik Experiential, featuring SmartBadge™ wearable onsite technology that empowers event professionals to deliver enhanced experiences for attendees and exhibitors while capturing insightful behavioral data.
The new technology is designed to build upon Bizzabo’s wide range of in-person solutions for registration, check-in and lead retrieval, as the company has seen an increase of 724% in the number of in-person events on its platform between January and September of this year. Looking ahead, 85% of event organizers plan to host at least three in-person events in 2023, with 35% planning to host at least 10, according to a recent Bizzabo survey.
“Marketers discovered the value of detailed, real-time data insights when they pivoted to virtual events,” said Eran Ben-Shushan, CEO and co-founder if Bizzabo. “With the introduction of Klik Experiential, we’re inviting organizers to build on what they learned from virtual events to make the new era of in-person events even brighter.
The SmartBadge enables the best of both worlds: face-to-face interactions supported by powerful, intuitive technology to amplify the value of events for organizers, attendees and exhibitors, according to Ben-Shushan.
“Just because in-person events are back doesn’t mean the data is gone,” he said.
Capabilities of Bizzabo’s wearable technology include the following:
- Attendees can check into sessions, download content and optimize networking capabilities, exchanging contact information with exhibitors and other attendees with the click of a button.
- Exhibitors can capture, access and use simplified, robust lead retrieval through seamless interactions.
- Event organizers can capture unparalleled attendee behavioral data through passive tracking and streamline session management, leveraging data to make decisions about and activate in-the-moment adjustments.
- The SmartBadge is reusable, allowing organizers to return badges to Bizzabo to be reset and recycled as needed.
- The SmartBadge ensures data privacy, as no personal information is stored on it.
Additional features of the SmartBadge include:
- OneKlik Touchpoint, which eliminates the need for standard URLs or shipping and printing to and from events. With just a click, attendees can download content and information seamlessly throughout the event.
- Audience Lights, which remotely light up attendee SmartBadges. They can be lit up all at once to heighten engagement in large sessions or feature customized colors for defined groups, such as ticket types.
- Digital Heatmaps to visualize attendee engagement in near-real time on organizers’ event dashboards to better identify popular sessions and exhibitors.
- Gamification through touchpoints, session attendance or Klik networking to enhance experiences and provide increased opportunities for branded sponsorship.
- The Klik exhibitor portal, which gives exhibitors easy, quick access to leads during and after the event.