5 Actionable Ways You Can Market Your Event to the Right Audience
Do you want to leave your event audience stunned just like the last marketing campaign of a brand you fell in love with? Convincing potential attendees to attend your event is a difficult task.
Get these five marketing strategies in place for your next event, and see a flurry of global audiences come your way.
- Invite attendees to pre-login and network with peers: Replicate the X factor of a meet-and-greet for your virtual attendees. Invite them to a virtual soiree where they can pre-login onto the virtual event platform to interact with people of similar interests. This marketing tactic will promote high-value networking, engagement, and personalization.
- Take an unconventional approach: Why fit in when you can stand out? Create a buzz around your event with promotional activities that go beyond traditional methods. Get cracking with interactive ads, live events with entertainers, and pre-event swag bags to encourage conversations and engage your audience even before your actual event has started.
- Issue a press release with an event teaser: Get creative with your press releases and announce the event on social media. Host a pre-event event for attendees to get a taste of what they would be signing up for. You’ll be amazed at how many RSVPs you get even before registrations begin.
- Cash in on influencer marketing: Influencers act as a royal flush to your attendee approximation gamble. Having a couple of influencers on your team for the event will ensure you get a relevant and quality audience at the event.
- Run a contest: Have a contest or a challenge to promote your event. This is a tried and tested marketing strategy that always delivers. All the goodies, gifts, rewards, discounts, and exclusive perks will attract attendees in large numbers.
Lastly, never underestimate the power of a unique hashtag. Millennials, Gen Z, and Gen X, all cling onto hashtags like koalas to a tree. But don’t overdo it! Two to three hashtags will do the trick; more becomes just noise that don’t drive your KPIs.
These strategies can be put to use before, during, and after the big day. Brand the event in a way that forces the viewer to land on the registration page and hit the signup button.
Sign up for a 1-1 demo of Hubilo’s virtual event platform and experience a branded experience firsthand.