PRG Expands Offerings Through New Partnerships
Production Resource Group LLC, (PRG), believes that partnerships are key to success. The entertainment and event technology solution provider recently announced new relationships with six companies that will extend and expand their collective reach.
“PRG is known for its event innovations that help companies and brands tell a story,” said Jim Kelley, vice president of marketing and industry relations for PRG.
“By aligning with these niche service providers, we are able to provide cutting-edge solutions that complement what PRG offers to corporate and event clients,” he added.
The new partnerships are with companies that provide solutions from immersive and audience engagement technologies to video marketing, gamification and event data.
- Brightline Interactive specializes in virtual and augmented reality experiences for entertainment, gaming, simulation and training.
- CNTV helps business event professionals create TV-style videos while generating new revenue and enhancing the on-site experience.
- Evenium provides event software solutions with a strong focus on streamlined setup and attendee engagement. The ConnexMe app allows planners and speakers to design highly interactive presentations.
- FISH Technologies offers an integrated fan experience platform that encompasses registration, sponsor and fan acquisition and engagement.
- INXPO is an enterprise video streaming platform that offers branded webcasts, online events and enterprise video portals.
- TOTALLY MOD, a Quest Events company, designs, manufactures and rents modular modern furniture, décor, and scenic nationwide.
These services and solutions can be booked individually or bundled with the core audio, video, lighting, scenic, digital and production services provided by PRG.
According to Kelley, the collaboration will help provide an event better event experience for everyone involved, and extend ways for corporations to share their messages.